Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Highlighted

Airview2 and Airview9 Latest Software

Hi, I know that the airview devices have been discontinued for some time, but I was wondering if anyone still had the software associated with them.  I have been able to find version 1.0.11 for windows and version 1.0.12 for linux by going through the forums.  Does anyone have later versions for windows or linux they could share with me?

Emerging Member
Kudos: 10

Re: Airview2 and Airview9 Latest Software

cneese wrote:

Hi, I know that the airview devices have been discontinued for some time, but I was wondering if anyone still had the software associated with them.  I have been able to find version 1.0.11 for windows and version 1.0.12 for linux by going through the forums.  Does anyone have later versions for windows or linux they could share with me?

Same here.  Trying to install 1.0.11 on my Win7 machine elicits complaints that it require Java 1.6 or higher.  It has 1.8.  There is some mention of editing a configuration file for newer versions of Java--but that's only for when the software is already installed.  Am I supposed to install Java 6 on my machine, install AirView2, then (re)upgrade Java?!

Re: Airview2 and Airview9 Latest Software

Were you able to run the windows installer and install the application?

If so then going here

C:\Program Files\Ubiquiti Networks\AirView Spectrum Analyzer

on your PC and double clicking on airview-o ought to run the program.  I just added a shortcut to it and a hotkey.