Availability?

How does everyone has these already?
I can't find them available to ship.
SuperUser
Kudos: 7345
Solutions: 415
Contributions: 1

Re: Availability?

Streakwave has some stock. They were out of the mpower mini but have mports and sensors.
Walks in, tells it like it is, walks out , milks a cow
Kudos: 111
Solutions: 1

Says pre order only.

anyone wanna sell me an mPower?
i have a project i really want to use one on!
Icon Idea
Kudos: 1

anyone wanna sell me an mPower?
i have a project i really want to use one on!
Icon Idea

I have an mPort Serial that is of no use to us?

I haven't had any issues with Streakwave. The problem they, you, we have is getting Ubiquiti products. Ubiquiti continues to market and/or hype their products before telling distribution if/when they will even manufacture them.

Streakwave was the last to know about the new Edge-router as customers were calling to order...they had no idea what it was, how much and so on....

Apparently this is NOTHING new for Ubiquity as they (from what im told) don't manufacture a bunch of product and hope to sell it, they build on an order per order basis. Then the next thing you know they're months behind.

I've seen Robert J. Pera in the news lately regarding his multi-million dollar investments with/for Ubiquity...their apparently selling something.
SuperUser
Kudos: 7935
Solutions: 233

I haven't had any issues with Streakwave. The problem they, you, we have is getting Ubiquiti products. Ubiquiti continues to market and/or hype their products before telling distribution if/when they will even manufacture them.

Streakwave was the last to know about the new Edge-router as customers were calling to order...they had no idea what it was, how much and so on....

Apparently this is NOTHING new for Ubiquity as they (from what im told) don't manufacture a bunch of product and hope to sell it, they build on an order per order basis. Then the next thing you know they're months behind.

I've seen Robert J. Pera in the news lately regarding his multi-million dollar investments with/for Ubiquity...their apparently selling something.

I had a toughswitch on my desk from microcom before streakwave, double radius, or baltic even knew about them.

isp builder | linux sorcerer | datacenter automation conjurer | blog: blog.engineered.online
link to our slack channel on the blog

How does everyone has these already?
I can't find them available to ship.

We have most of the sensors and MPort in stock and available for immediate shipping.

Baltic Networks
www.balticnetworks.com

Thanks guys. Was looking specifically for mPower
Veteran Member
Kudos: 5292
Solutions: 78

Thanks guys. Was looking specifically for mPower

mPower is, as I understand it, undergoing final production testing and should be out soon. It is not yet available.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 1286
Solutions: 208

Does mPower only work with 110V? Using plug adapters would be ugly, but might work, if 230V is also an option. Please don't ignore us old Europeans. Icon Biggrin
Veteran Member
Kudos: 5292
Solutions: 78

Does mPower only work with 110V? Using plug adapters would be ugly, but might work, if 230V is also an option. Please don't ignore us old Europeans. Icon Biggrin

Yes there is an EU version...