08-15-2018 05:31 AM
i know there has been many posts about this and i have gone throug them trying to make the the controller launch without sucess so i was hoping that a new thread could give me some mroe of an insight.
I have a windows 10 machine which is running the unifi controller fine
we installed the MFi controller and it didnt work so looking at the forums i
1) uninstalled java 8
2) uninstalled the mfi app
3) installed java 7
4) installed mfi app and pointed it at the javaw.exe file
5) this started the controller fine but when launching the web browser it says it was unable to connect.
i then read a different forum and tried
1) unistalled mfi
2) reinstalled mfi and copied all the files and folders to the C:/mfi directory
3) downloaded the server JRE 7
4) extracted the the JRe file to the MFi Directory
5) updated all of the paths
again the controller started but the launch to the website failed.
i have checked that it is listening for port 6443
any further help on ths matter would be greatly appreciated in tryng to get this working