Highlighted

mPower Pro Loses Credentials Over Time - No Controller

Hey guys,

We have about 100 mPower Pros at remote sites to power cycle equipment remotely. About 15 of them now say invalid credentials.

Firmware version is 2.1.11

Stand alone - No controller

Any ideas?

Re: mPower Pro Loses Credentials Over Time - No Controller

Hello

I have the same problems with my mpower pro 2.1.11. After a few days it gives me " Invalid Credentials" on web and ssh. If i reboot the system it works again but i don't know what is the problem. Did you find any solution?

Emerging Member
Kudos: 5

same problem there.. any help?

Kudos: 3

same problem also for me.

after a few time it doesn't recognizes username and password. I try a reboot of the mPower, but the problem persists, the only solution for me is to hard reset and reconfigure the device. (maybe the reboot solves only when mPower is blocked for a short time?)

I've installed mPower on various customers, and I think is a good device. I need to expose the http port on web because mPower is used to reboot remote devices.

I also think that the problem is caused by a remote scan, by someone that try to access with wrong passwords, because the configuration seems to be ok, the device is not reset tactory, but only the ubnt account blocked.

I moved the mPower to a "non standard" high port, and for now is ok, but there is need of a robust solution.

do someone has a workaround to avoid this problem?

I think that UBNT will not reply to this problem because is considered out of support...

regards,

Luca

errore_mpower.PNG

Hi

I still have the same problem. My temporary solution is to set up a public linux controller and restrict the mpower access only to this controller because it seems that the restriction is caused by remote scans. I also noticed that sometimes mpower erase the controller settings and then i had to connect to mpower with ssh and set it up again ....so there is something wrong with it but with ip restriction it seems to be fine.