UCRM version 2.2.2-beta5 has been released!
A new version of UCRM beta branch has been released.
How to update:
- If you are already switched to beta branch, just run the update command as usual
cd /home/ucrm curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/U-CRM/billing/master/update.sh | sudo bash | sudo tee update.log
- If you are on stable version and you want to switch to the beta branch, please follow UCRM beta update guide
For new feature requests, please add new or upvote an existing on in <u>UCRM Feature Requests</u>
- Payment currency validation added for manual payment matching with an invoice.
- Fixed transparent background of downloaded charts.
- Fixed restoring encryption key from UCRM backup when restoring on fresh installation.
- On linux kernels lower than 3.17 - fixed various crashes and failures to login into UCRM (PHP 7.1.3 incorporated)
Can you udpate all cpe firmware from the AP
Update: the alpine linux repository which we depend on is currently unavailable, making the ucrm update impossible for now.
Follow this thread for further notice.
[Edit]: UCRM update is available now.
Be noted that UCRM is not designed for network management purposes. Check out other UBNT tools, such as airControl
UCRM update is back online.
Got error after update Make: *** [Makefile:55: migrate] error 1 system down can you check please